The Borough Attorney is the legal advisor for the Fairbanks North Star Borough. The Borough Attorney’s services are provided to the Borough as an entity and to its officials and employees in the course and scope of their employment or official duties. The legal department cannot and does not provide advice or assistance to the general public.
- Can I obtain personal legal advice form the Borough Attorney’s Office?
- Who does the Borough Attorney work for?
- Can you recommend a lawyer?
- What is the difference between the Borough Attorney and the District Attorney?
- How do I serve a summons and complaint on the Borough?
- Does your office handle landlord-tenant issues?
- Does your office prosecute traffic violations?
- Where can I find information about child support?
- What do I do if I received a collection letter for library books from the Borough Attorney’s Office?
- What do I do if I received a collection letter for EMS charges from the Borough Attorney's Office?
- Where can I find information regarding small claims court?
- Why was my PFD garnished?
- Who do I call to report a possible crime?
- Who do I call to report a Fairbanks North Star Borough Code violation?
- Can I review or obtain copies of public records maintained by the Fairbanks North Star Borough?
- What do I do if I received a citation from the Fairbanks North Star Borough?